Monday, July 15, 2013

WANDERING HOME threefold mesh

WANDERING HOME … threefold mesh

wandering . . . . . . . . . . . . . I find my way
and though I am lost . . . . . . among the stars
night skies call and . . . . . . . . .I come home
searching . . . . . . . . .for comfort and relief
I stumble, sometimes . . . . . to pick my Self up
to helplessly tumble . . . . . . .and begin again
into the black abyss . . . . . . there is a light
I stretch open my arms . . . . . .to help my Self
I grasp helplessly at . . . . . .one shining star
something . . . . . . . . . . . .that leads me on
I sink then . . . . . . . lifted into the heavens
I willingly drown, yet . . . . . . I fear nothing
in my dreams . . . . . . . . . . . . .I am strong
wandering . . . . . . . . . . . I stand my ground
searching my soul . . . . . . . .I have a purpose
I am breathless . . . . . . . . . . . . I am home

mebw
7/15/13



http://gavrielmuse.com/2013/04/12/poetry-form-threefold-mesh-triple-malla/

No comments:

Post a Comment